Equestrian Internship at Haras Godiva Uruguay
The Ranch is located in a very beautiful setting and offers outdoor activities. Tourists from all over the world visit the Ranch to enjoy the peace and quiet.
It is certainly an unusual way to spend your time abroad, but this is exactly why this program is so unique! Your stay will be off the beaten path, progressive, and somewhere you have never been before.
The internship training program is for people who want to gain the experience, knowledge, and skills for a successfully work or serious compete with in various facets of the sport horse industry.
This programs offers to improve on your riding / training skills and acquired first hand on experience in the areas, nutrition, reproduction, management of the stables, contacting with our clients and the daily take care of all the horses.
Participate in all activities made on the ranch within the boundaries of the experience
- Feeding and turnout the horses
- Cleaning stables
- Training of horses
- Horsebackriding on the beach
- Lunge horses
- Interact personally with our customers
- Clean and take care of horse equipment
- Trail riding over the beaches of José Ignacio
- Learn about the behavior of the horses
Daily Hours will vary with the season & circumstance of the day
- Mornings are spend cleaning the barn & horses
- Afternoons training horses under the supervision of an experienced coach
Information and reservations:
- Hosting & food
- 2 lessons a week of dressage
- 3 horseback riding a week on the beach
- Training endurance horses
- Learning spanish
Phone: (+598) 099 100057 - email:
Haras Godiva - Ruta 10 Km 183.5 - José Ignacio - Uruguay